I just want to say "Happy Birthday Eve" to Ev today. He will be a whole 8 months old tomorrow! My how time flies. He is definitely strong willed and like his mommy (or Mumum as he calls me) he isn't afraid to let everyone know when something isn't going his way. He also has a very disinterested/irritated stink eye that is reminiscent of his daddy!!! So funny when he makes that face it makes me miss Aaron. Funny how that works. :)
He is starting to stand all on his own, and still loves to hammer things. He has a stuffed Pooh Bear that he keeps in bed and the sound of the rattle is my new alarm clock. As soon as I hear it hit the floor I know that he is indeed awake and ready to get on with the day. He loves his bathtime, but not so much when he splashes himself in the face. He loves it when I wash his neck because he is ticklish, so I always hear wonderful giggles.
We take long walks every night and as soon as I open the door he comes running. He also really loves drinking apple juice and will come for it no matter where he is in the house (typically headed for the kitchen).
1 comments:
He's gorgeous!!! Happy Birthday Evie!! We miss you so much. Take good care of your mommy!
Post a Comment