Friday, July 18, 2008

My Baby the Yeti!

"He has the biggest hands and feet!" This was one of the first quotes Brandi said to me when Evan was first born and I hadn't had a chance to see him yet. Well, not much has changed. As Evan has grown, so too have his hands and feet. He is currently wearing a size 5 shoe, which isn't too interesting unless you realize that my 3 year old niece is wearing an 8! We were playing at our friends house yesterday and I decided to take a picture of Evan's feet next to our friend Brandon's feet. The big feet are Evan's (I just think baby feet are so cute) and the smaller feet are Brandon's who is older than Ev by almost 3 months!!!

Yesterday was a busy day for us. We also went to Chuck E Cheese's with the Stem's family. We had a fun time, but poor Ev isn't quite used to all the noise and lights or moving rides. This was his first (and last) ride. I had a great time spending the rest of the tokens playing basketball with Hayden and Holly, and skeeball and other fun games too. Evan and Oliver did have a fun time playing in the little kiddie area and going down the slide with Owen.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Yikers, those are some big feet. He needs to stop getting so big. :(.

Ryen said...

He is a yeti holy moly