Thursday, July 24, 2008

One Week!

Evan and I were celebrating tonight that the movers will be coming one week from today! In honor of this event, I would thought I would take a minute to makes some lists.

Things I will miss about Virginia Beach:

1. My friends
2. Long walks on the boardwalk
3. The amazing colors in the fall
*
Things I will not miss about Virginia Beach:
1. Living in a construction zone that starts before 6am
2. Terrible service 95% of the time
3. Streets that don't make sense (thought this might be the same in Florida)
4. Tunnel traffic
5. Living on a busy street and having to hear the bump bump of music and fire engines
6. Having my TV shows interrupted everytime it starts to rain outside
*
Reasons I am excited for Florida:
1. Our new house-this emcompasses a million things some of which are:
a. Having lots of extra space
b. Having a garage to keep my car cozy
c. Tons more space in the kitchen
d. No stairs or fireplace step for Evan to crawl up
e. Decorating any way I want to
2. Warm winters
3. Having a yard for Evan to play in (free from dog poopy)
4. Speed limit over 55
5. Making new friends
6. Having a pro football team
7. Aaron not having to be on the ship anymore (for the next few years at least)
*
I'm sure I will be able to come up with many more things as the days progress, but for now, this is my list.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute house. I am excited for you too, especially the part where Aaron gets to be home. I may have to make me a list too.

Randy said...

So being an hour away from the Ravens and Redskins wasn't enough to consider them a home team?

Impurrfectlife said...

I'm happy for you! Finally he gets to be home for an extended time. Enjoy!!! Evan is so big now, geesh where did the time go. He looks like one happy kid. :-) When you get settled in FL, send me your new address. TTYL and Good luck. Hugs. Miss K