Thursday, July 24, 2008

Funny Baby!

One of my new favorite things about Evan is how happy he is when he wakes up in the morning. He gives the biggest smiles and the best hugs when I take him from his crib. Now that his hair is getting longer it is also fuuny to see his bed head! These picures aren't the best representation of how funny it was, but you get the idea.
He still loves wearing hats too. Here is a super cute picture I took before we went to the pool earlier this week. He has started standing on his own for about 10-15 seconds, he can hold his own sippy cup now (most of the time) and even tries to pick up food with his hands and eat it. We are still working on that trick though since sometimes they stick to his fingers and he forgets they are there. :)
We are getting super excited for the big move! Our family is so excited to move into the new house!!! The movers come one week from today, EEK. I guess I should stop blogging and start organizing.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

He's getting so big! Tanner liked hats too! Boys are so fun. Good luck getting organized!