Thursday, July 10, 2008

Flock of Seagulls??

Evan woke up from his nap the other day with the funniest bed head. It reminded me so much of Flock of Seagulls that I let him wear it the rest of the day and laughed and laughed. Here is a picture.

He has also gotten his first big Owie in the form of a huge goose egg and bruise on his forehead. Poor litte guy. You can kind of see the bruise in this picture I took today, unfortunately this picture doesn't do it justice! :(

This past week was also my big birthday! We had a fun dinner at Red Robin and were able to relax for the rest of the day. It was wonderful. Here are some pictures from the dinner...man...I am old! The first pictures is Cristen, Evan, Josh and Owen. The second picture is the Stems family, plus Aaron, minus Owen who is in the picture above. I think they are big fans of the thumbs up. :)and the final picture is Aaron and me to prove that I was indeed at my own party. :)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy, happy birthday Wickie dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be a happy, happy birthday to you from me! Happy Birthday Wick.
Wish that we cold have been there to celebrate with you.

Unknown said...

I was missing the blog updates...hope you had a great Bday.