Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Little Gym

Evan and I are a little sad that we are having to take a break from The Little Gym until the new baby comes, but we sure enjoyed it while we could. This week was "airtrak" week and all my Gym friends know how much I love the airtrak. So sad that my tumbling days are over! Evan was having some teething issues (as is the theme for the last 2 weeks!) but he was still able to have a great time and he received his first gymnastics award.

I love this video because he spider crawled all the way down the track. I think he might have thought that he was closer to the edge, but it was really funny. He likes to do that sometimes when he is being silly, in fact, he did it to Aaron tonight to escape a diaper change.

Since he hit the 14 month mark he has become a little genius! He has really started using his sign language, he now does milk, please, bath, and more, in addition to all the words he is saying now. We were looking through a book today and he saw a cow and said "moo" for the first time. I was so proud. I'll update more soon! :)

0 comments: