Evan's new motto is "Go Go Go". He even says it everywhere he runs. I haven't been able to get it on video yet, but I will...soon. He has been so spoiled this week having Aaron's family in town. They have taken him for a million walks and two or three trips to the park everyday. He is going to be so sad when he is stuck with mommy and my pregnancy tiredness again! Poor guy!
While the boys were at the Outback Bowl the last few days we have been working really hard to decorate some more of my house. We did a few things in the dining room, but I'll blog about that later. Here is a picture of my bedroom, since Aaron and I finally got a new king size bed we needed a new room update so here is the finished product. I am so proud of it because we made the headboard ourselves!!! We are still going to make a couple of extra pillows soon, but you get the idea.
2 comments:
I am SO jealous you got to get rid of your taco matress! Hopefully my day will come soon too! Sleep well!
wick that was the best sugar bowl ever we won!!!
Post a Comment