Friday, July 24, 2009

July Again

Isn't she sweet? Things in the Coleman household are still a little crazy. We are still very depressed that Grandma Connie had to go back to Las Vegas. It was so wonderful having her here for the month, but we all think that it went way too fast. Luckily, when Grandma Connie had to leave, Grandma and Grandpa Coleman were able to come and visit too, so the baby's are getting tons of attention.

Avery is getting bigger everyday, but she is still just a tiny peanut! She is barely fitting into some of her newborn clothes, while she is still swimming in others. She eats a ton, I think she is making up for everything that Evan isn't eating. She hasn't really mastered any tricks yet and only holds her head up once in awhile. She is a wonderful baby that only cries when she is hungry, unfortunately at night it is often. She did sleep through the night once though, I'll take what I can get...

As for the Evanator, the poor monster has another ear infection and with the change in visitors and a new sister, he has been a little sensitive. We have been trying really hard to get him out of the house and having some fun despite his feeling under the weather. Grandma Connie and I took him to the Hands On Museum the other day and because there were 10 million other kids there, he decided he would run in circles in the empty party room. Imagine this video...for an hour. He seemed to have a great time and even braved the crowd to look at all the exhibits. One of his favorite things was a small ball pit which he decided shouldn't have any balls in it, so he threw them...way faster than I could pick them up. Funny baby.



Lastly, I finally finished Avery's room. With moral support from my mother-in-law we put the vinyl up over her crib, and if I do say so myself, it looks beautiful. Here is a picture...

If you can't see it, the saying says "Ladybugs all dressed in red, walking through the flowerbeds...if I were little just like you, I'd dance among the flowers too!" We also put a few flowers and lady bugs around the room for fun. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how her room turned out! It looks so cute. Just wait, before you know it she will not look newborn anymore & will be all infant. I swear that it happens over night too. :(