Tomorrow sweet baby Avery will be 4 weeks old! I can't believe it, she is still so tiny and still working on holding her little head up all by herself. I love that she still feels like a newborn since I felt that I never really had much newborn time with Evan! I'm still working on getting on a schedule, but I think that is still going to take some time...
This is the first time in a really long time that he hasn't fallen asleep in his bed. He is getting so awesome at learning his letters and he learns new words every day. He has definitely gotten to the point where Aaron and I have to really watch what we say! As far as dealing with his sister, Evan really loves to touch her ears (maybe because his have been hurting). He does get a little jealous once in awhile and wants me to walk around the house with him whenever I am feeding her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment