Baby Avery is doing wonderful. She has finally gotten her appitite and really wants to eat all night long and sleep all day. She also thinks she wants to sit up on her own even though she is still so itty bitty. Here she is in the swing where you can see her head is barely up to the shoulder straps!
I really wanted to take a picture of the kids feet because I swear Avery's foot is the size of Evan's big toe! We tried to sneak into the bedroom when Evan was sleeping, but trying to get two kids feet together when neither of them are awake, was trouble. This is the only picture I could get that even showed the contrast in size...but you get the idea.
2 comments:
Such cute kids! I love the feet picture.
So cute. I love Avery yawning. :-)
The kids look happy and joyful. Sweet.
Post a Comment