Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Destructive Force that is...Evan

Evan is feeling a bit under the weather, but when it comes to playing with his toys, nothing is going to slow him down. Before bed yesterday, we spent a few minutes cleaning up toys, but Evan had to build towers with his cups a few more times before we could call it a night. Then, he decided he needed to King Kong everything in sight. No wonder I can never keep the playroom clean. Here is the video:

Since the poor little guy has a terrible cold (thanks to me) we have had to resort to putting saline drops in his nose. At one point, he took them from me and ran. Aaron and I have spent the last 30 minutes looking all over the house for the drops. We eventually found them in....you guessed it...the laundry hamper. We have recently taught him to put his dirty laundry away in there, I guess medicine counts too. So glad he didn't throw it in the trash (his old hiding spot) since it is garbage day tomorrow!!!

0 comments: