Happy Birthday Grandma!!! I promised I wouldn't make a big deal about your birthday and I even took your advise and went "green" and didn't mail you a card so I thought I had to do something. I hope you had a wonderful day and I want to thank you for being a wonderful Mom and friend that I talk to everyday and can count on to be there for me whenever I need it. I love you very much and Evan does too.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Happy Birthday Grandma!!!
Posted by
A & W + E = Coleman
at
9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is an awesome pic. I don't get to talk to her every day. That is so not fair. Happy Birthday, Mommy.
It is probably only because I am here without Aaron and she feels sorry for me. :(
Post a Comment