Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Ok, so Christmas isn't going quite as well as we had hoped. I'm still a little sick, poor Evan is sick and cutting two molars at the same time. The great news is that Aaron is home, and feeling better than the rest of us and thank goodness is letting me take all the naps I need.


We had the cutest pj's for Evan to wear for Christmas Eve night, but alas, it was super hot yesterday and almost 80 degrees in our house so I felt that fleece feety pj's just wouldn't be comfy. So Evan picked out his favorite Little Einstein pj's instead.He didn't quite understand the whole unwrapping presents and was confused by all the new stuff going on, so he sat and watched Mommy and Daddy open all his presents while he made towers with his stacking cups. Such a funny baby! I don't think it helped that he was "doped up" on baby Tylenol either.

In true Christmas fashion, while Aaron was putting Evan's new car together, he had a blast playing in the car box. If you are wondering about the trash bags he is playing with in there...he snuck them from the cupboard and was hiding them in the box...silly baby!

He was able to enjoy some of his new toys though! I think he is going to be a Whack-A-Mole champion one day!

And, last but not least. Evan would like to make an announcement...he apologizes for slobbering all over his "Announcement T-shirt", but with the new teeth, poor little guy can't help but be a leaky faucet. Nonetheless, Evan wants everyone to know that in early July he will be a big brother!!!!!!


1 comments:

The Bingham's said...

Congrats!! You will love having more than one. It doubles your fun.