Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What a Mess!!!

I've been working really hard to get more funny videos of Ev, but alas, now that he is a big boy (13 months today!) he is far less likely to ham it up for the camera. I have a huge collection of Evan's back while he is doing cute stuff. And, he does so many funny things, but as soon as I pull out the camera he stops...so much like his daddy!

One of the funniest things he does lately is to take his Baby Einstein radio, push the button and hold in up on his shoulder holding the handle. It is circa 1982 boombox style and it cracks me up!!! I can never get to the camera in time.

He has also turned into an amazing hugger! He says "ug" and will wrap his arms around so tight. I love every minute of it. He also likes to sneak up on me and hug my back...sometimes I think he just wants to wipe his slobber on me....I don't mind though, still love it.

Here is a video of him from this morning. I tried to get video of him dancing, but he stopped shortly after the camera started and decided to wander around instead. One thing to note is that I took this video at about 9am this morning. Only 1 hour before this, all the toys were put away and this room was clean. Crazy what he can accomplish in an hour. No wonder I feel like the cleaning never ends!

P.S. I LOVE that it is mid December and I can put my baby in shorts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gotta love Florida....be there soon...Can Evan say.."Go Hawks" yet?

A & W + E = Coleman said...

Not quite yet. But he does say "Huck" but I think that he is trying to say "truck"...still, it is pretty close. :)