Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Early Christmas

Evan definitely has Aaron and I wrapped around his finger! I was able to do some Christmas shopping on Black Friday this year, and Evan has already gotten to play with a few of the toys that I bought because I can't say no. One of the toys I picked up for him is a talking Quincy doll from Little Einsteins. Now I am wishing I would have wrapped it and put it under the tree because this is what I hear all day long.

Bathtime is no longer a fun time for me as Evan has decided that instead of playing with his toys he wants to throw them at me. I have confiscated all of his bath cups because he only liked to throw them when they were full of water (and he typically aimed at my face). I don't want to be a mean mommy so I still give him some toys, but I started taking shelter. Here is a video I took last night of a typical bathtime with Ev.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I think it is a super cute video. Maybe he is going to grow up to be a quarterback and he is just practicing.

Anonymous said...

I love the new background. Evan is so cute. And don't worry you won't ever be the meanest mom in the whole world, ask Aaron, our mom won that title a long time ago :) I think she is even proud of it.