Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Necklace

Evan and I have been feeling a little under the weather the past week so we haven't really been up to much this week. We enjoyed watching Utah beat BYU to a pulp and that is about it for excitement. I have been trying to get a funny video of Ev all week, but he hasn't been in the best spirits. One theme throughout all the videos is the wearing of only one sock, and always on the left foot. I think he is starting a new trend.

Last night as I was putting his PJ's on, he decided it was time to play before I could finish getting his shirt on. So here is Evan playing with his shapes wearing a "Handy Manny Necklace". :)

P.S. I wanted to wish both of my sisters a Happy Birthday J-me on the 22nd, and Brandi today. :)

0 comments: