Monday, November 17, 2008

Evan Version 1.0

Happy 1st Birthday Evan!!!!!!!


It is crazy to think how much has changed this year. Evan is such a big boy now that it is difficult to rembember him when he was just a little baby, though little is relative in his case because he was so huge. I decided for his first birthday blog that I would remind some of you what Evan was like before the blog started. The picture above was taken by Robert during Evan's first trip to SLC when he was only 6 weeks old.


This video is the first time Evan rolled over (on February 20, 2008). I was super lucky to be video taping at the exact moment it occured. How lucky is that?

Here is the first time I was able to get Evan's "stink eye" on camera. He was only 5 days old and already had an attitude...some things never change.

Below is a super funny video that I can watch over and over. The beginning of the video is just Evan being cute and slobbery. But be patient, the funny part is at the end. Those of you with sensitive tummies might want to stop watching at about 29 seconds.

I have to stop here because this blog could go on forever and I am getting teary eyed going through all of the pictures of my sweet little one. This has been an amazing year, made a million times better because I got to share it with Evan (and for a few days Aaron too). We look forward to many many more. I love you Monster!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh I remember when you were that little. I have loved watching you grow up this year. I would have loved more if you were here in person, but this is really great too. What a great blessing you have been to our lives. Thanks for the entertainment. Happy Birthday little one.
We love you!

Unknown said...

The spit up video is classic! We hope Evan had a great birthday!!!