"It's My Party & I'll Cry If I Want To."
Evan is proving to be less than a party animal! The more people that arrived at the house, the more upset he became. It is true that the house proved to be far too small for the amount of people who came to celebrate our happy day, but an upset birthday boy definitely didn't help our cause.
We had a super cute cake for him to dig into and make a mess, but much like me, once his hands were dirty he was annoyed and only wanted to eat cake and ice cream if I fed it to him from a spoon. What a silly boy!
He received tons of fun presents, but as luck would have it, he was only interested in his old toys. I guess with all the chaos he was looking for some normalcy. You can tell from this video that he was pretty excited to play with his old "star stick" more than the new toys. But, don't fret, he has played with new toys all day today.
The festivities came to an early end when Evan decided that he would way rather take a nap than have a party. But woke up ready to go and kicked balloons around for the rest of the night in the party room until his bedtime when the balloons "disappeared".
2 comments:
Oh he looked so cute. I loved his outfit. Sorry that the day was crazy. Did you take a pic of the cake? And the decorations and all of that?
I have pics of everything, but it would be the longest blog ever if I added them. :)
Post a Comment