So I am totally lame and forgot to blog the new bathroom!!! I can't believe I let it slip my mind. So, here are some before pictures.
It is difficult to get the full effect of the Asian villiages that are on this heinous wallpaper, so as not to disappoint, I took a close up before ripping it all down.
When Wendy and Sara (Aaron's mom and sister) were here, they helped me finish taking down the wall paper and we even took down the horrible popcorn ceilings in there. We also painted, replaced all of the wall fixtures and lighting, and mirror. We also added a pretty new shelf and some cute little penguin accents. Here is the finished product. I don't know about you all, but we LOVE it!!!! It is a much happier bathroom and Evan loves to play in there.
1 comments:
I love, love, love your bathroom. I would totally be jealous, except that I totally have a cool bathroom too. Miss you
Post a Comment