Monday, November 10, 2008

The Fair


This weekend Evan and I joined our friends and went to the the fair. I have to admit this was the first time I have been to a fair. Can't say I was really missing out on much. Pretty sad when the highlight of the day was when a kid vomited off of a spinny ride. Only a tiny amount got on Evan's pants, poor Hayden and JJ got the brunt of it. Gross!!!
We tried to go into the Jaguar's stadium and take a look around, but it was locked so the kids had a fun time climbing on the Jaguar. Well, everyone except Evan who was content to just run along the sidwalk towards the road.
Afterwards we all headed to a nice dinner where the kids played a fun game of Drama Island (I think that was what it was called). Luckily Evan and I won a few times, though it was often a toss up between me and the bottle of Mayonaisse. I promised Hayden and Owen that they would be on the blog this time around so here is the video we took of them at dinner. :)

0 comments: