Monday, November 10, 2008

Spoons

Evan has been working on a new trick this week...eating with a spoon. I just introduced the spoon a few days ago and he already has the idea. I have to scoop the food for him, but he gets most of it in his mouth. I think it helps that it is like a toothbrush because he has been brushing his own teeth for a few months now. He is such a quick learner and makes me so happy!

This second video isn't anything super exciting, but I love when he wakes up from nap and his hair is messy. I tried to take a picture, but it didn't turn out, so I thought I would take a video of his reaction when his Baby Einstein video starts, and give everyone a good look at his super funny hair. :)

1 comments:

Brandi said...

He is so stinking cute. I am impressed that he is feeding himself. That is great.